A Plant-Based Alternative
Additionally, these plant peptides have been thoroughly studied in the past, proving their biological effects which make them ideal candidates in sports nutrition, functional food, and cosmetics. As more consumers turn to healthy alternatives, plant-based ingredients have become the new rising stars among food and beverage manufacturers.
Shanghai Freemen offers the premier variety of popular plant peptides on the market today. Offerings include but not limited to:
- Contains all essential Amino Acids and low in carbohydrates.
- Free of major allergens and can be used in sports nutrition, supplement of protein/peptides, and fast recovery.
- Reasonable Amino Acid ratio and mild taste profile.
- Excellent solubility and stability.
- Free of major allergens and best used in functional foods and cosmetics
- Can reach high protein content. Great nutritional value with significantly improved absorption rate and digestibility.
- Commonly used in sports nutrition and functional foods.
Mung Bean Peptide
- Well balanced Amino Acid ratio and rich in minerals.
- Commonly used in powders, beverage, and medical foods.
Certifications/Statements: ISO 22000, ISO 9001, HALAL, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan.
Ready to learn more?
Updated: October 12, 2020