Global import and export wholesaler of natural product ingredients is looking for a full-time accountant to join our team of reliable, detail-oriented support staff. The main purpose for this position is to assist our accounting and finance department with various projects, including processing invoices, running analysis reports, as well as other accounting related tasks.
Essential Job Functions
- Billing: issuing invoice and credit memos.
- AR: cash receipt, apply customer payment, check payment.
- AP: entering bills, pay bills.
- Creating Invoices from Sage X3
- Filing Completed Invoices (Physically and Digitally)
- Run reports
- Run Analysis Reports from Sage X3
- Run AR reports
- Enter Vendor Bills into system for payment
- Entering Credit Card Payments
- Other accounting related administrative tasks
- Must have knowledge and experience with Sage X3 or similar system.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Be able to work independently, efficiently on your assigned tasks.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be able to communicate and cooperate with co-workers
- Have professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Accounting Degree completed or in process
- Chinese speaking is a plus but not required
Conditions for employment: Candidates must have reliable transportation to work, and a valid driver’s license. Must submit to and comply with a background check prior to hiring. Must be able to lift and carry 25lbs. Must be able to speak and write English.
Please include your resume and cover letter