Global import and export wholesaler of natural product ingredients is seeking a highly organized, hardworking and self-motivated Administrative Clerk to keep the office running smoothly. The ideal candidate will report to multiple managers with minimal direct supervision while maintaining multiple cross department functions. Therefore, he or she needs to have superb time management and organization skills. The candidate will be comfortable with general office operations, including electronic correspondence, filing, typing reports and distributing mail and have good people and communication skills in order to best work with our clients.
Essential Job Functions
- Answer phones and greet clients warmly.
- Receive and enter orders into the system.
- Assist in filing duties.
- Perform data entry.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties.
- Compile records needed for projects.
- Receive and respond to status requests
- Send and receive new customer credit reference surveys
- Other related administrative tasks
- Have knowledge and experience with Sage X3 or similar system.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Be able to work independently, efficiently on your assigned tasks.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be able to communicate and cooperate with co-workers
- Have professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- High school diploma or equivalency required. Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
Conditions for employment: Candidates must have reliable transportation to work, and a valid driver’s license. Must submit to and comply with a background check prior to hiring. Must be able to lift and carry 25lbs. Must be able to speak and write English.
Please include your resume and cover letter