Global import and export wholesaler of natural product ingredients is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team of reliable, detail oriented support staff. The main purpose for this position is to assist customers and our sales team with various orders and projects, including processing orders, fielding customer calls, as well as managing stock availability, billing, and logistics.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage international imports and exports o Manage required forms and documentation
- Manage Daily Inventory Sheet
- Manage required forms and documentation
- Issue Inter-company POs
- Process Domestic POs
- Coordinate inbound orders and shipments
- Process damaged goods
- Data entry and inventory management
- Invoice control
- Routing and managing shipment
- Coordinate inter-company transactions
- Answering incoming calls / emails from customers, vendors and sales team
- Perform other duties as assigned including, but limited to administrative tasks within the office
- Must have knowledge of Quickbooks, or similar software such as PeachTree
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- Must have experience in Order Processing, customer communications, and or logistics management.
- Must have an understanding of the Ingredients Industry through direct work experience or through experience from similar/cross related industries (i.e. Food & Beverage, Pharma, Cosmetics, etc)
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Be able to work independently, efficiently on your assigned tasks.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/orders at one time.
- Must be able to communicate and cooperate with co-workers while working in a separate location.
- Must be willing to work as a team with other CSR to share workloads.
- Have professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Associates Degree
- Experience in the Ingredients Industry with a supplier, distributor or manufacturer
- Have an understanding or experience with global import/export logistic management
- Have experience with Inside Sales
- Have experience with Regulatory Document Management
- Ability to speak, write or understand Multiple Languages
Conditions for employment:Candidates must have reliable transportation to work, and a valid driver’s license. Must submit to and comply with a background check prior to hiring. Must be able to lift and carry 25lbs. Must be able to speak and write English.
Please include your resume and cover letter