We are seeking a Sales Coordinator to add to our team who can organize sales activities as well as manage an effective client relationship management system. The Sales Coordinator will work with management to ensure that all the administrative and support functions of the sales department are going smoothly, and that client files are available and up to date for our Sales team.
Essential Job Functions
- Report to specific sales reps and assist him/her in:
- Customer PO execution by working with CSR (customer service rep), including keeping track of the pull schedules for blanket orders
- Managing/tracking order processing approvals to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Ensuring the continuity of supply to the customer by working with PM (product managers)
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems, or work with sales reps to inform clients of delays and problems (as well as to solve these problems)
- Replying to documentation requests from customers
- Following-up with customer quality complaints by working with QA/QC of SFLS
- Replying to customer inquiries when authorized by sales rep
- Assist sales team in:
- Collecting market info (such as competitors’ info, market prices, etc.)
- Preparing promotional materials for events and conferences
- Manage and Coordinate the documentation system
- Respond to internal and external document requests
- Maintain and expand the existing document library as new products are added and old documentation expires.
- Manage and Coordinate the sample system
- Respond to internal and external sample requests
- Maintain the existing sample inventory
- Add new products that are added to our portfolio
- Replace old samples that have expired
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in a related field is preferred. (i.e. Food Science or Biology) Relevant work experience can be taken in lieu of formal education.
- 0-2 years of related industry or sales experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service mindset and superb communication skills (written, oral, and electronic).
- High level of attention to detail with a love for organizing.
- Must be fluent in MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Prior experience with a client relationship management system (CRM) preferred.
Please include your resume and cover letter