The Challenge for you.
As a Sales Executive for Shanghai Freemen, you will play an integral role in the continued development and growth as a leader in the nutrition and health space. In addition to fostering existing business, you’ll be responsible for continuously canvassing for new clients within the specified territory. Sales Executives will work directly with customers to achieve the respective goals of the budget while meeting individual performance goals. The Sales Executive must keep abreast of relevant market data, competitor pricing, product demands, trends, and develop offers based on agreed-upon strategies. Customer meetings will require Sales Executives to compose and present business and technical PowerPoints which focus on Shanghai Freemen’s product lines and the continued development of the brand. Regular communication on a global platform is an integral part of each team member’s success.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a combination of consultative and needs-based selling approach.
- Communicating product and market knowledge to existing/potential customers while assisting them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Through face-to-face communication, build and sustain long-term customer relationships with R&D, Purchasing, and Senior Management with accounts.
Details of Function:
- Establishes develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business.
- Researches prospective customers to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales efforts between product managers, sales managers, accounting, logistics, and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares Shanghai Freemen’s products against competitors.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing ROI for the territory.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Maintains knowledge of product applications, technical services, market conditions, and trends.
- Performs other sales/market-related duties as assigned.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Travels to build and maintain customer relations
- Document all sales activities in CRM
Requirements, Education & Experience:
- College Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate degree preferred but not required
- 2-3 years of experience representing human or animal nutrition and health products into the dietary supplement, food and beverage accounts is a plus
- Experienced in sales and account planning
- Knowledge and experience with ERP
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
- Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt and interact successfully across cultures
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-driven and motivated to be successful
Please include your resume and cover letter