The Challenge for you.
As a Sales Representative for Shanghai Freemen you will play an integral role in the continued development and growth as a leader in the human nutrition and health space. In addition to fostering existing business, you’ll be responsible for continuously canvassing for new clients within the specified territory. Sales Representatives will work directly with customers to achieve the respective goals of the budget, while meeting individual performance goals. The Sales Representative must keep abreast of relevant market data, competitor pricing, product demands, trends, and develop offers based on agreed upon strategies. Customer meetings will require Sales Representative to compose and present business and technical PowerPoints which focus on Shanghai Freemen’s product lines and the continued development of the brand. Regular communication on a global platform is an integral part of each team member’s success.
- Manage a combination of active house accounts as well as continually develop leads/prospects in the Western Region.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a combination of consultative and needs based selling approach.
- Evaluating and communicating product and market knowledge to existing/potential customers while assisting them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Through a combination of online and face-to-face communication, build and sustain long-term customer relationships with R&D, Purchasing and Senior Management with accounts.
Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with active house accounts in the assigned territory to generate new business.
- Consistently researches new leads/prospect customers to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales efforts between product managers, sales, accounting, logistics and quality teams as needed.
- Identifies advantages and compares Shanghai Freemen’s products against competitors.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing ROI for the territory.
- Supplies upline with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Maintains knowledge of product applications, technical services, market conditions and trends.
- Performs other sales/market related duties as assigned.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Travels up to 20-30% to build and maintain customer relations
- Document all sales activities in CRM and ERP platforms provided
Requirements, Education & Experience:
- College Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate degree preferred but not required
- 2-3 years’ experience representing nutrition and health products into the dietary supplement, food and beverage accounts is a plus
- Experience with the sales process and account management
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
- Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit for developing new accounts
- Emotional intelligence
- The ability to adapt and interact successfully across cultures
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-driven and motivated to be successful
Please include your resume and cover letter